Dan,

The error I have is 500 (http internal server error), when I type
http://localhost/taskforce
If I type http://localhost, I have the orion home page.

This the tree of the applications directory, once expanded by orion.

D:\JAVA\ORION\APPLICATIONS
taskforce.ear
\---taskforce
        taskforce.war
        userEJB.jar
    +---META-INF
        application.xml
    \---taskforce
        index.html
        +---images
        +---META-INF
        \---WEB-INF
            +---classes
            |   +---net
            |   |   \---tnt
            |   |       +---user
            |   |       |   \---model
            |   |       +---util
            |   |       \---web
            |   |           +---control
            |   |           \---taglib
            |   \---org
            |       \---apache
            |           \---struts
            |               \---resources
            +---lib
            \---tlds

The server.xml and default-web-site.xml have been modified as mentionned at
the bottom of this mail.

I have tried to modify the context root to "/" but it did not change.

I have just noticed that you can set the root="/taskforce" in
default-web-site.xml
        <web-app application="taskforce" name="taskforce-web" root="/taskforce"/>
and also in the /META-INF/application.xml of you
ear(<context-root>/taskforce</context>)

I suppose they must be the same (which is the case for me). What is the role
of each ?

I guess there are 2 possible source of error
1) the way I have update the server.xml and default-web-site.xml
        (default-web-site.xml)
        <web-app application="taskforce" name="taskforceWebApp" root="/taskforce"/>

        (server.xml)
        <application name="taskforce" path="../applications/taskforce.ear" />

2) the directory structure (see above)

Thanks,

Olivier