-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dan North
Sent: 10. april 2001 19:18
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: double emails

Is anyone else getting double postings or have I accidentally
double-subscribed?

Dan/tastapod

--
Dan North
VP Development  -  Cadrion Software Ltd  -  +44 (0)20 7440 9550

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store
or copy the information in any medium