I'm guessing that you also have anther server running on port 80.  You should be able
to use the command "netstat" to determine this.

Try changing the default port that orion run on (in default-web-site.xml)
<web-site host="[ALL]" port="80" display-name="Default Orion WebSite">

Change from 80 to another value & see if that works.

Remember that to access it in your browser you will need to put the port number in the
address
eg.
http://localhost:8010

Scott

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/11/01 07:29am >>>
On NT Orion is running great but on Solaris JDK1.2.2 when I do java -jar
orion.jar I get an error message flagging a problem with HTTP
initialization.
How do I debug/trouble shoot this.

Are there any debug flags?
Cheers,
Ash

% java -jar orion.jar
Error starting HTTP-Server: Permission denied
Orion/1.4.5 initialized