My advice is to ignore all the GUI tools that come with Orion and stick
to Ant as a build-and-deploy tool.

It is my strong suspicion that nobody is using, testing, or actively
developing the GUI tools.  It is my personal opinion (probably shared by
many on this list) that this is a good thing.  I would rather see the
Orion team's limited resources focused on the server core.

Not that I think pretty GUI tools don't have a place, but there really
is no limit to the amount of time one can sink into getting a GUI app
working properly.  Ant works just fine.

Jeff