Hi Friends

I am trying to set up Orion as a Win2000 Service. First I tried to set it up
using RunExecSvc.exe  as explained in orionsupport.com. But I was not
successful in getting this exe run as it always exited suddenly. Then taking
a hint from this mailing list I tried with jnt.

D:\jnt>d:\jnt\jnt "/InstallAsService: Orion" "/SD<D:\orion>" java -jar
d:\orion
\orion.jar

I get the following statements.

Java Service Launcher V1.0.1 beta
Copyright (C) 2000 by eWorkSmart, LLC

04/17/01 17:04:40 - Installing as service "Orion" (Orion).
04/17/01 17:04:40 -
This has been installed as "Orion".
This service is set to automatically start when the
system boots.  To start the service now, use the "Services"
icon found in the control panel.
04/17/01 17:04:40 -

NT Service options:
Use /InstallAsService:ServiceName[:dependent1,dependent2,...] to
install.
Use /RemoveAsService:ServiceName to remove (uninstall) as a service.
Use /SetServiceParams:ServiceName to change the startup parameters for this
serv
ice.
Note: Any additional parameters on the command line will be setup
      as the startup parameters for the service when using
      the /InstallAsService or /SetServiceParams options.

But after starting the Orion Service from Services, When I try to access
the application then it throws an error saying
web server can not be found. Any idea why this is happening ?

Thanks and Regards

Rajeev