Joseph, William,

I have an IDL...The  IDL is frozen...now, how would i make EJBs so that
they implement this IDL?
The servers that natively support RMI/IIOP  seem to be taking the reverse
path(that is, you have an EJB,
you make an IDL out of it and any CORBA clients can access these...)
Any ideas how to proceed if i CANNOT tinker with the IDL?

please don't be sarcastic on this...!!

Jobin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Joseph B. Ottinger) on 04/18/2001 02:56:19 PM

Please respond to Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>