I'm using Postgres 7.1rc3 with 'the most recent Orion build' ;)

I'm going to upgrade both overnight to see if it makes any difference, but I
think what I really need is a tool to see:
a) the threads Orion is running and what method they're stuck in (JPDA
should do this)
b) the current connections to postgres and the query that's being run - any
idea how to get this info?

Heavy load is very heavy, real life load. (if that helps)

-mike