Hi all!

I have a problem with Orion. The performance is otherwise great but gif
images are downloading very slow. I tracked down this as a problem with
Orion since Apache performed very well with gif images in a same
hardware/network configuration. The problem can be seen with a browser
by opening an image to a new browser window and then "shift-reloaded".
In Netscape 4.7/Linux the status bar shows first "Transfering data..."
and then "100% of 12K" but after that is a considerable delay which I
couldn't reproduce with Apache.

I suspect that this might be a misconfiguration with my Orion setup? I
use Orion 1.4.7 in RedHat 7.0 Linux. Do you have any idea what could be
wrong? Or do you need better problem description etc.?

Thank you!

--
Joni
[EMAIL PROTECTED]