Hi,

I am successfully accessing my Session Bean from my servlets (servlet and
EJB are packaged in an EAR).
      Context ctx = new InitialContext();
      Object ref  = ctx.lookup("UserManager");
      UserManagerHome home = (UserManagerHome)PortableRemoteObject.narrow
(ref,user.ejb.UserManagerHome.class);
      UserManager userManager = home.create();

I would like now to access the EJB another client (another JVM).
My client is initialized like this:

        ht.putContext.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
                        "com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIInitialContextFactory");
        ht.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "ormi://localhost/");
        ht.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "admin");
        ht.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "admin");

        Context ctx = new InitialContext( ht );

But when I do:
      Object ref  = ctx.lookup("UserManager");

I have :
    [junit] BEFORE LOOKUP
    [junit] javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: UserManager not found
    [junit]     at com.evermind.server.rmi.RMIContext.lookup(JAX)
    [junit]     at
javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:350)

Is there something obvious I am missing ??

Thanks,

Olivier