I need to know how does Orion (and if it can at all) cluster.
   Excuse my bad English. I mean:
   I have a couple of EJBs. I need to deploy them on more than one machine
to unleash more computing power. However I am not aware of the way. I mean.
I was really able to open a connection to an EJB and even do some work with
a couple of EJBs with one and the same interface, but that do different
jobs...
   Now I have to implement some way to deploy these on more than one
machine... Something like looking up an EJB without knowing every machine it
is being deployed on...

   Uffff... It may sound very complicated, but I'm having trouble explaining
my idea in English :(

   If anyone has something that can help. Please answer.

   May the shade of the tree strengthen you.
   Lachezar