Hi,

I have developped 2 little web app using ASP/IIS for one,
struts/JSP/EJB/Orion for the other. They both access the same database using
the same store proc, the pages are the same...
However the EJB access the database, transform the resultset into objects
arrays, while in the ASP the access is direct from the page and result are
not converted into objects.

I have written a simple client that create some thread, each thread executes
several connection, all simultaneously.
Orion is faster up to 150 connections.
But at 200, Orion cannot respond to all requests (error like connection URL
not found), on the first ones (quite a lot though), while IIS keeps running,
slowly but running.

Are their any settings I could change to get it better. ?

Cheers,

Olivier