Resending as this didn't seem to make it the first time...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:55:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: Hani Suleiman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: orion 1.4.8 bug

Third bullet point on page 192 of the EJB 2.0 final draft says

'the bean provider must specify a unique abstract schema name for an
entity using the abstract-schema-name deployment description element'

The DTD states:

'The optional abstract-schema-name element must be specified for an entity
bean with container managed persistence and cmp-version 2.x'

So 1.4.8 seems correct in enforcing this...

Hani