I run client the first time after server restart, and I get the following
exception, I run the client again, and its working correctly.  From then on,
it continues to work correctly. Does any one know what could be wrong?  The
client is using a finder so no changes are being done to the database.

C:\work\individualnetwork\com\indnet\symbiosis\service\companymanagement\tes
t>java com.indnet.symbiosis.service.companymanagement.test.Client5
Exception in thread "main" com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException:
Transaction was rolled back: java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException:
com.indnet.common.model.base.EntityKey@49d
        at
CompanyManagementService_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper2.findContactByAliasLogi
n(CompanyManagementService_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper2.java:2469)
        at com.evermind._hw._oa(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._jw.run(Unknown Source)
at connection to localhost/127.0.0.1 as admin
        at
com.evermind._br.EXCEPTION_ORIGINATES_FROM_THE_REMOTE_SERVER(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._br.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._di.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at __Proxy2.findContactByAliasLogin(Unknown Source)
        at
com.indnet.symbiosis.service.companymanagement.test.Client5.main(Client5.jav
a:26)

        Nested exception is:
java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: com.indnet.common.model.base.EntityKey@49d
        at
AddressEntityHome_EntityHomeWrapper752.findExistingEntity(AddressEntityHome_
EntityHomeWrapper752.java:40)
        at
AddressEntity_EntityBeanWrapper46.reActivate(AddressEntity_EntityBeanWrapper
46.java:3394)
        at
AddressEntity_EntityBeanWrapper46.getId(AddressEntity_EntityBeanWrapper46.ja
va:417)
        at
com.indnet.symbiosis.service.companymanagement.CompanyManagementServiceBean.
getValue(CompanyManagementServiceBean.java:659)
        at
com.indnet.symbiosis.service.companymanagement.CompanyManagementServiceBean.
findContactByAliasLogin(CompanyManagementServiceBean.java:234)
        at
CompanyManagementService_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper2.findContactByAliasLogi
n(CompanyManagementService_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper2.java:2427)
        at com.evermind._hw._oa(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._jw.run(Unknown Source)
at connection to localhost/127.0.0.1
        at com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException._ny(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._br._mh(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind._br.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

C:\work\individualnetwork\com\indnet\symbiosis\service\companymanagement\tes
t>java com.indnet.symbiosis.service.companymanagement.test.Client5
context/providerURL not found in Application Client
Remote context specification was not found, using boot context
Found: 1183

Thanks.
-AP_