From: Van Duong
To: Orion-Interest
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 9:42 PM
Subject: Pass object session from one server to another

Dear all,

Does anyone can show me the way to catch a object session from remote
server? I have two applications on separated server and I want they can
communicate each other through object session. the one can pass its object
value and the other can receive it accordingly.

Any hints much appreciated,

Van Duong