From: Andre Vanha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 9:32 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: has any one tried XSL extensions with orion1.4.7?

Kesav,
I've managed to get XSL extensions working with orion 1.4.5.  I'm surprised
to hear that xalan uses the class loader of the current thread.  It appeared
to me that it was using the class loader that loaded xalan (most likely the
main orion thread) since when I added the extension to my application
classpath xalan couldn't find it.  If it is using the current thread class
loader, it should be enough to simply add a <lib> tag to you
orion-application.xml file with you extension.  Since this didn't work for
me, I created a work around by starting orion using the command below.
MailParser.jar contains my extension, and
I needed to include the bsf classes as well.

Hope this helps,
Andre

D:\orion-prod>D:\jdk1.3\bin\java -cp
orion.jar;NDSupp/MailParser.jar;NDSupp/bsf.
jar;NDSupp/bsfengines.jar com.evermind.server.ApplicationServer