Hi,

I'm trying to change the way my application does OR on my entity beans.  I
have encountered a problem.

Using Orion 1.4.8.

I have an EJB which has a vector field, listIDs, which contains Integer ID
references to child EJBs.  In my EJB code I have used the following syntax:

public static final Class listIDs_type=java.lang.Integer.class;

This seems to work on deployment, as there is a new table created called
..Catalogue_elementList on the next deployment.   However when I try to
execute some code I get a :

ClassCastException: Assigning instance of class java.util.ArrayList to field
com.evermind.server.ejb.ORVector#list

Any ideas?

Cheers,

James