Hi Steffen,

I'm new to orion as well. But I discovered, that
after deployment you find a generated
orion-ejb-jar.xml in the application-deployments/..
This can be changed and orion keeps your changes
after another deployment.

I would prefer to have the orion-ejb-jar.xml in
jar file (like jboss.xml ;). Maybe it's somehow
possible...

Cheers,
Dirk

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains Proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.  If
an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this
e-mail. All information contained within this e-mail is subject to the Terms
& Conditions of Valtech Ltd. which are available upon request.