From: Mark Kettner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 9:10 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Updateing to 1.4.8

Hi All,

Sorry for this very stupid message: can somebody please tell me where to
download the newer releases or aren't they public domain anymore.
Was looking at orionserver for an update for some time, but after 1.4.5
I couldn't update anymore.
However, after looking at this mailinglist I saw that people were
already using 1.4.8. I'm curious for a
new version, because struts library didn't work under 1.4.5.
Again, sorry to bother you all about this.

--
Mark

Mark Kettner
http://www.fredhopper.com
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone:  +31 20 3206203 Mobile: +31 620 209 817
fax:    +31 20 8848747
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]