Hi!

Perhaps somebody can explain this:

Server is Orion 1.3.8,1.4.5 and 1.4.8, jdk 1.3.0 on Linux.

We packaged two ejb jars and two WARs into one EAR.
Everything works fine, except when we want to lookup one BMP bean.
The call to ctx.lookup("..") freezes the whole app server.
But if we first start the orion console, open the Context of the
application and click on the bean, everything works as planned.

All ejb-ref entries are present.

t.i.a.

Cheers
  Holger Arendt

--

Holger Arendt
Softwareentwicklung

Fon: 0221 / 30 91 572
Fax: 0221 / 30 91 569
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the
intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of
the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.