Hellu there,

I wan to use log4j to do the following:
- Log a message and send an email if this concerns a log message of
typ=ERROR.
- Keep track of the logged message, so that a email is only send once and
not every minute when the same error keeps occuring.

Does anyone has any advice on how to do that. I was thinking about putting
it all in a session bean ??
Then what should I choose: stateless/statefull ??
I think that is best to give every application his own session bean, but I
can only do this by making the bean statefull. But if it statefull, the
application will have more session beans, as it is possible that more than
one client connect at the same time!! Hmmmm :(

Some help please,
Eddie