Hi,

I have EJB2.0 beans that uses 2.0,  1-n relationship to update two
tables. In the database, I have physical schema that defines 1-n
relationship between these two tables.

>From the EJB code, I could do update to this logical relationship using
Collection as per EJB2.0 spec. But it looks like its not updating my
actual physical tables accordingly. Instead, all update using logical
relationship goes into another table created by Orion itself.

Is there anyway to map these logical relationship and physical schema
defined in database ? Does Orion provides any tool/support for this ?

Thanks,
Chirag