Beware I think this is changing in 1.4.8 so that _all_ config files will be in /META-INF (makes more sense for consistency).

-mike
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ron van Pol
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 1:24 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: orion-ejb-jar.xml

orion-ejb-jar.xml has to be located at orion/orion-ejb-jar.xml, NOT in META-INF/orion-ejb-jar.xml. Snip form http://www.orionserver.com/docs/orion-ejb-jar.xml.html:

"An orion-ejb-jar.xml file contains the deploy-time info for an ejb-jar. It is located in ORION_HOME/application-deployments/deploymentName/jarname(.jar)/orion-ejb-jar.xml after deployment and orion/orion-ejb-jar.xml below the ejb-jar root if bundled with the application or if no deployment-directory is specified in server.xml. "