Hi Holden,

I'm afraid I can't help you much, as I also tried unsuccesfully to get
Cocoon 1.8.2 to work with Orion. In ended up using 1.8.0 which at least
works. I think the problem lies in the different XML parsers that both
products use. With the previous version of Cocoon you had some ways of
avoiding the incompatibility but I couldn't get it to work with 1.8.2.
Anybody has been able to?
regards,
Dan