From: Hasan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 4:46 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: simple questions

hi, i am new to j2ee.
i have developed a simple app (just for adding, deleting, and editing the
dbase) using ejb.
i used jbuilder and inprise.

can anyone explain it to me the steps to deploy it on orion?
what files ,where the files to edit ,etc??

btw, though this is orion-specific, any one can tell me how to deploy it on
tomcat too??

thanks