<sigh/> The immaturity is on the part of the autoresponder's programmer,
not the addressee.

Someone ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) subscribed to the list has a full
mailbox.  Perhaps he's changed jobs and moved on; perhaps he's met with
serious misfortune and can't check his email.

His email provider (naver.com) automatically generates a complaint for
every received email.  The provider's programmer was too clueless to
respond to the proper address (Return-Path in the message headers) so all
the errors go to the list address and thence to all of us.

Yet another autoresponder at chancery.com thinks there's a virus
(ExceedinglyNested) in the message, however McAfee doesn't have this in
their database, and a google search didn't return any hits.  The
autoresponder is also too clueless to respond to the proper error address.

Probably somebody at IronFlare has to unsubscribe the offending address,
since the unsubscribe web page indicates the address needs to respond to a
message that will also bounce.  I tried it anyway...

And, while it's a very annoying example of inexperienced programming, it's
not spam.  Spam is "unsolicited commercial email", and this (per the
translator (thanks!)) does not qualify - all that annoys is not spam...

Kirk Yarina