Hello.

> > When we try to connect to the server using
> > http:ormi://localhost/appName, the tunnel servlet is initialized
> > (message in $orion-home$/log/global-application.log) but the server
> > gives no response. The pure ormi (ormi://localhost/appName ) connection
> > is working fine.
> Strrrange, I followed exactly the same path as you did and it worked like a breeze.

We have the same problems here.
Servlet is loaded, but the client always receives a

Error communicating with server: Lookup error: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused: connect.

from the server. This is the same error you will receive if orion is not running.

A Firewall cannot be the problem, I tried that with client/server on the same computer.

If somebody else had these problems and solved them, please tell us..

Greetings from Munich,

  /Thomas

--

 hybris GmbH           |  /Thomas Hertz
 Frankfurter Ring 162  |  Software Engineering

 t +49(0)89 89065-0    |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 f +49(0)89 89065-555  |  www.hybris.de

 PGP: D070 5D86 BE2D C3AF E2CC D2D8 C29A 7F68 7407 629E