From: Arun Jayaprakash [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 May 2001 08:56
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

Hello everybody,

I recently switched over from Apache Tomcat v3.2.1 to Orion
v1.4.5. I deployed an application (that I had developed
with Tomcat) using Orion and did the necessary configuring.
The application works fine until the point when I logout.
Tomcat never gave any trouble, but Orion keeps throwing a
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException. This exception
occurs when I remove all the attributes in my session
object.

Can anybody tell me why this happens and how to remove it?

Thanks and regards,
Arun Jayaprakash.