-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Eddie
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 1:43 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Orin cpu usage ??? ->>> HANGS ->> please some help!!

Hi cybermaster,

In both the wrapper files If find something like below. What shall I change
??
I suppose the _JMS_THREADS_TYPE=native.. !
-----------
if [ "${vmtype}" = "classic" ]; then
    ttype=green_threads
    LD_BIND_NOW=yes
    export LD_BIND_NOW
    _JVM_THREADS_TYPE=green_threads
    export _JVM_THREADS_TYPE
fi
-------

But why ? and should I also change ttype ? If I only change the _JMS .. part
I do get the following:
--------
[orion@ojo Orion]# java -classic -jar ./orion.jar
JVM Classic type
-------

BTW: I haven't playes around with the max-instances yet, but I will do that
shorly but still don't know what the max value should be !!!

Eddie