From: John McGowan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 3:57 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: SSL Question: Possibly Offtopic

Is it possible to set up two different sites using Orion with only 1 IP
address, and set up SSL for each of them.  I didn't have any problems
setting up the two non-secure virtual hosts, but when I tried to setup
up SSL virtual hosts, I couldn't get the server to send the right
Certificates.

Is this even possible?

Is there some SSL limitation that only allows 1 Certificate per IP
address?

/John