>I believe that you should have your package (jar) in the orion/lib
>directory,
>from your message it seems that you have it in WEB-INF/classes. That
>directory is usually for servlets.
>Eric.

Just to point out that per Official Sun Servlets 2.2 / Jsp 1.1
Specifications, all jsp and servlets inside a context wiull use the
WEB-INF/classes directory and all the jar (not zip) files inside the
WEB-INF/lib directory in their classpath.

         Best Regards,
                 Kazuma

---
"I'd rather listen to Newton than to Mundie [Microsoft Senior VP]. He may
have been dead for almost three hundred years, but despite that he stinks
up the room less." (Linus Torwald)

Alex 'Kazuma' Garbagnati, http://www.kazuma.net/