Hm!

I just tried to build my first filter under Orion and realized that,
amazingly, Orion doesn't conform to the latest spec! :-)

I guess the setFilterConfig(FilterConfig)-method in the javax.servlet.Filter
interface was present in a previous version of the spec, but has now been
replaced by init(FilterConfig), right? Does anybody know if/when Orion will
be updated so as to conform to the spec again? I suppose IronFlare may be
reluctant to do so because of backward-compatibility issues.

Karl or Magnus, are you there?

/Manne

"Build a foolproof system and someone will build a better fool"