From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Johan Fredriksson
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 7:00 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: My Orion does not want to run the jsp and the servlets

Did you copy tools.jar to your

orion

directory?

Johan
----- Original Message -----
From: Hasan
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 10:55 AM

Hi,

I have created a web application using JBuilder. I have followed the specification Orion made. I have tried to run the html files and they work fine.

However, when I tried to run the jsps and servlets, Orion did not want to run them.

What other files/jars I should copy or CLASSPATH, PATH, etc I should change?

Please help me!!

Thanks