Hya.
   It seems to me, that you are trying to use something, that is specific to Inprise Application Server (IAS). The "com.inprise.*" package contains the IAS (BAS) classes. I had similar problems when migrating from IAS to ORION. Check your code... Maybe there are things that are in IAS... Most (if not all) of them are not in Orion...

   Hope this helps a bit.
   May the shade of the tree strengthen you.
   Lachezar