After upgrading to orion 1.5.1, orion would not find xerces.jar anymore in
the classpath.

I placed it in orion/lib - nothing
I placed it in the application lib - nothing
I placed it in the WEB-INF/lib - nothing

Then I decided to the check the orion.jar manifest, and noticed that
xerces.jar was not in the classpath anymore. I then updated the manifest so
that xerces.jar is in the classpath and now it finds the package.

I don't want this to be part of the deployment process. Is there an easier
way to make orion realize that xerces.jar should be in the classpath?

Shoud I not be using xerces.jar?

The file that orion complains about is:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTProcessorFactory