I have a problem with a specific CMP EJB. It is occuring with only one
of many CMP EJBs in my application and only with PostgreSQL. Oracle is
working fine here and PostgreSQL table is containing all data.
If retrieved with a generated finer method, I get the following error
while accessing the result:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.next(ResultSet.java:116)
        at
OrderHome_EntityHomeWrapper134.findByCustomerId(OrderHome_EntityHomeWrapper134.java:760)
        at
de.yline.yshop.order.OrderHelperEJB.test(OrderHelperEJB.java:347)
        at
OrderHelper_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper81.test(OrderHelper_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper81.java:604)
        at com.evermind.server.rmi.bc.do(JAX)
        at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)

When accessed with the JDBC approach, I have no problems in getting the
data. The funny thing is that this behaviour has a nice pattern:

- Writing the data and reading it works fine
- Stopping and restarting Orion
- First access gives NullPointerException
- Next access retrives rows but all fields are null

Anyone has an idea what's happening here?

Regards
Armin Rauch