Hello,

i suspect a typo
make sure ejb-jar.xml is present under META-INF of the ejb root in the .ear
for OC4J related questions, please use Oracle's TechNet dedicated forum located here
 http://technet.oracle.com:89/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Oracle9iAS%20J2EE&number=99

Kuassi Mensah

Venkata_Nallam wrote:

Hello,
        While I am deploying EJB in OC4J, following error has occured.
Entrmine is my application.mysessionbean.jar is my sessionbean.

 Web war files are working fine.

Any suggestion in this regard will be appreciated.

Error in application Entrmine: Error loading package at
file:/E:/OC4J/j2ee/home/applications/Entrmin
e/mysessionbean.jar, Unable to find/read assembly info for
E:\OC4J\j2ee\home\applications\Entrmine/m
ysessionbean.jar (META-INF/ejb-jar.xml)

Regards
kumar

begin:vcard