It didn't dawn on me, that as I sit here being a part
time Oracle DBA, and playing with J2EE on Resin,
Orion, and Jboss in development, I now know the
complete Oracle picture, and since we have an Oracle
site license, I can run the new Orion software for
nothing through Oracle.  Of course, I'm the same
person who inserted a CD into a Sun server, and
couldn't get it to eject.  How was I to know you need
to type EJECT?  Luckily, I didn't have to open a
support ticket for this issue.