Please give more details. It is confusing to hear that it doesn't work when
in my case all works. I checked 3 different cases:
1) WEB authentication - OK,
2) application-clent with jndi.prop file - OK.
3) remote client with properties set via Initial Context
(+RMIInitialContextFactory instead of ClientInitialContextFact) - OK.
So what's the point?