The path you provide to response.sendRedirect should be run through
response.encodeRedirectURL first.  This may help solve the problem because it
will generate an absolute, fully qualified URL.

John H.

Rafael Alvarez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@orionserver.com on 06/13/2001 05:43:35 PM

Please respond to Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]