Hellu there,

Some time ago someone made a remark that it make no sense putting a "ORDER
BY" in the where clause in the orion-ejb-jar.xml, as the finder methods of
the home interface do return a Collection, which are not sorted by
definition.

Hmmm makes sence, but if I play around with it and put a "ORDER BY id ASC"
or "ORDER BY id DESC" in the where clause in the orion-ejb-jar.xml, to fine
tune some queries, it does  return sorted collections !!!!

Howcome ?? Does the finder methods return a  sorted List as a J2EE feature,
that is a subClass of a Collection, or is this just Orion. ??

The thing is that I like to optimize my queries, but if this feature isn't
J2EE for example I will have a problem with the following upgrades if it's
left out for some reason !!

BTW: in the J2EE spec, in section 10.5.6 they only talk about the Collection
data type.!!

Some advise please ??
Eddie