I am trying to execute an EJB on Oracle 9ias 1.0.2.2 app server (just released).
It appears that Oracle's app server uses the Orion container (not sure what
version it is using).

The container is running (java -jar orion.jar) and the EJB has been deployed via
(java -jar admin.jar ....).  The ear file was created with earassembler.

Is there a tool that I can use to build the client.jar file that contains the stubs?

Also, can anyone provide me with some example client code that shows you
how to reference the home interface using Orion's JNDI naming service?
Also, how do I set up the Oracle 9ias Context?

I am using JBuilder 4 to build the EJBs.  JBuilder also generates a client.jar
file but it does not seem to be compatible with Orion.  Has anyone been
successful with using a client.jar that gets generated thru JBuilder?

John