I am on vacation up to Thursday 21 June 2001.

If you have any urgent issues, please contact Andy Osborn
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

If you have any technical EUL issues, please contact Chris Evans
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

thanks
Paolo.

Hi,
   I recently made the switch from Resin to Orion Server and am mostly
pleased. The only thing I cannot get working is the automatic
recompilation of beans and servlets. I have development="true" set in my
global-web-app.xml file, and JSPs are recompiling when changed correctly.
Servlets and JavaBeans (not EJBs) are not.
   I have my source files in the same directory as the class files.
(WEB-INF/classes/com/goldbarter/servlets/GoldStatus.java for example) When
doing an ls -l on the directory, the moddate for the .java is much later
than the .class. I don't think there's any time synchronization issue.

Thanks,
-Todd Lipcon
Goldbarter.com
 --

"It's not that easy being green;
Having to spend each day the color of the leaves.