Boris,

I have subscribed to the Orion-Interest mailing list months ago. I regularly
receive mails such as this. Today I discovered that my Orion folder HAS
DISAPPEARED somehow. Quite strange. As well, the fact you (and maybe others)
got this Orion related mail. The mailing list is quite dynamic and vital,
there are lots of messages each day. This is why you might have thought this
was a spam. The only question is why you got these mails.

Tibor

webmiles AG
Ridlerstr. 31b
80339 Munchen