Hey all!

I have an app with different article types, that are stored in
different tables, and are represented by different cmp-entity-beans.
 All my remote-interfaces implement the same
interface ArticleBase, which extends EJBObject.
Then I have a main article table which stores refenrences to the
different articles, so I declare a field of type ArticleBase there.
When I then try to deploy the bean, Orion crashes with a null-pointer
exception.

Can some1 give me a hint what I'm doing wrong, or what is the best way
to store references to Beans of different types?

Regards,
 Chris

--
Best regards,
 Christoph                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]