> Phan Anh Tran wrote:
> > Yeah, but can I do that from a stand-alone APP running in separate

no, you can't.
(and it is a better design to handle transactions on the server side.
for example you can use sessionbeans for your businesslogic(+transactions)
from your standalone-app)

Am Montag, 18. Juni 2001 16:23 schrieben Sie:

--
Klaus Thiele - Personal & Informatik AG
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 "Your mouse has moved.
  Windows must be restarted for the change to take effect."