In moving from 1.4.5 to 1.5.2, we are no longer able to successfully specify directory location for
application state persistence (see error below). Version 1.5.2 looks for a directory named "persistence"  in
the application directory, ignoring any path attribute value, relative or absolute (see below).

We tried this on both linux and 2000 with identical results.

Any input/confirmation of this problem would be most appreciated.

Orion Error:
Auto-deploying dio (New server version detected)...
Fatal Error: Transaction log file (/D:/development/dio/orion/persistence/transaction.state)
did not exist and was not possible to create, the most common reason for this is an invalid
path or Orion lacking security to write to that path:
/D:/development/dio/orion/persistence/transaction.state
(The system cannot find the path specified)

<orion-application>
 <persistence path="./mypersistence"/>
</orion-application>

Sam