Hi list,

Recently, I've upgraded orion to version 1.5.2.
I don't recall what my previous version was, but I think it was 1.5.0.
In 1.5.0 I used cocoon as xslt processor to output html pages based on
xml.
Worked great, yet at some point (because I had some trouble with cocoon),
I decided to work with the xml/xslt processor that comes with orion.
So, in the server config I added the following entries under <web-app>:

<servlet>
 <servlet-name>xsl</servlet-name>
 <servlet-class>com.evermind.servlet.XSLServlet</servlet-class>
 <init-param>
  <param-name>defaultContentType</param-name>
  <param-value>text/html</param-value>
 </init-param>
</servlet>

and:

<servlet-mapping>
 <servlet-name>xsl</servlet-name>
 <url-pattern>/*.xml</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

I restarted the server, and behold, the following error appears when I try
to access a random xml file (doesn't matter which, or how
simple/complicated it is):

500 Internal Server Error

java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException:
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)].servlet.XSLServlet.service(Unknown Source)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:336)
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._cxb._abe(Unknown Source)
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._cxb._uec(Unknown Source)
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._io._twc(Unknown Source)
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._io._gc(Unknown Source)
 at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._if.run(Unknown Source)

I don't know what else to add as clues, except that I use IBM's
Java2EE-1.3 JDK.
Anyone have an idea on what is going on?
Something I forgot to configure?

Regards,

Ferdinand O. Tempel

http://www.moosecrossing.org
Wanna talk? irc://irc.linuxboxen.org

To look into the eyes of a wolf is to look into your own soul.
Hope you like what you see. (Aldo Leopold)