Hi,

I'm having a pretty strange problem with a JSP page, the error I'm
getting is somethinh like:
----------------------------
500 Internal Server Error

Error parsing JSP page /nav/HOMRSV.jsp

Syntax error in source
/nav/HOMRSV.jsp.java:7330: No variable orionserver defined in class
java.lang.String. (JSP page line 4997)
                        else
com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.writeBytes(out, __staticContent,
105149, 10, "ISO-8859-1");
                                ^
/nav/HOMRSV.jsp.java:7336: No variable orionserver defined in class
java.lang.String. (JSP page line 4997)
                        else
com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.writeBytes(out, __staticContent,
105159, 21, "ISO-8859-1");
                                ^
...blah blah blah, up to 25 errors.
I decided to try to debug this beasty, hence I set development="true" in
the <orion-web-app...> tag and then I try again the same page. But then,
I'm redirected to the error page and I get a different error, which is
something like...
500 Internal Server Error

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._rj._xoc(Unknown
Source)
        at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._rj._bb(Unknown
Source)
        at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build
10460)].server.http.JSPPage._bb(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._ah._bfe(Unknown
Source)
        at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._ah._rad(Unknown
Source)
        at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build
10460)].server.http.JSPServlet.service(Unknown Source)
        at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._cxb._abe(Unknown
Source)
        at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._cxb._uec(Unknown
Source)
        at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._io._twc(Unknown
Source)
        at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._io._gc(Unknown
Source)
        at com.evermind[Orion/1.5.2 (build 10460)]._if.run(Unknown
Source)
And even though I can have a look at the generated page, I see no
sentence like the ones mentioned previously.
This pages do work under tomcat 3.2 and I was just trying to configure
Orion so I can replace the tomcat server due to some problems.
Has anybody had a problem like that? It might be that the JSP page is
too big? It includes a couple of other pages and they should be around
60K altogether.
I'm using Orion 1.5.2 under linux with IBM- Java 1.3.0
Anybody?
Dan