From: Nusairat, Joseph F. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 3:17 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Memory leaks

I was curious ... i am about to put orion into a production enviroment
within the next week.
I have been writing some EJB's with it ... and some testing and configuring
I was wondering how bad or good it is at memory leaks? Do u all have to
restart your servers often???
Or??? any suggestions
It will be on win2k boxes