Hi:

    I got the following errors while deploying my beans.  StopHistory was a dependent,  createdDt was a Timestamp which mapped to datetime in sqlserver.  StopHistory_Dependent0 is a orion created class.

Auto-deploying nfil-ejb.jar (ejb-jar.xml had been touched since the previous deployment)... StopHistory_Dependent0.java:20: Undefined variable, class, or package name: object
clone.createdDt = this.createdDt == null ? null : new java.sql.Timestamp(object.createdDt.getTime());

Is it an Orion bug?  because I guess the line of code should be
clone.createdDt = this.createdDt == null ? null : new java.sql.Timestamp(this.createdDt.getTime());

I did not use "object" in my java code or xmls.

Thanks if somebody can tell me.

Tom  Guan  (Shaohua)
856-857-1324 X 2534
Senior Java Developer